Friday, February 11, 2011

Vacation Needed.

I know what you're thinking...YOU JUST GOT BACK from vacation!  It's true.  We spent some time in California and had an amazing week in Hawaii with my family.  Two days after our return, our house essentially exploded with home maintenance issues, and since then my place of rest and comfort has become a place of stress and mess.  What was once a weekend trip to scope out the area for a possible future move has morphed into a much-needed retreat from the endless phone calls, repairmen and tasks that have consumed these last couple weeks.

Thank you, Lord, for your perfect timing.  You knew that we'd need this break.

So Chris and I are Colorado Springs bound, sans baby, to enjoy the beautiful, mountainous landscape and catch a breath or two.  We'll get through this winter yet!

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."  Matthew 11:28

3 comments:

Donna said...

Yes, Garden of the Gods is calling you, and just in time. Wishing you safe travels, a refreshing break, and a Happy Valentine's Day!

Angela said...

Future move? I'm curious ...

http://alberico.net said...

Tell Jasso (and Wife) I said hi!