Saturday, February 05, 2011

Every Day.

I said to the Lord, "You are my Lord.  Apart from You I have no good thing.  Lord, you have assigned me my cup and my portion...you have made my lot secure.  The boundary lines for me have fallen in pleasant places;  surely I have a delightful inheritance.  I will praise the Lord who counsels me;  Even at night, my heart instructs me.  I have set the Lord always before me.  Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.  Therefore, my body rests secure, because You will not abandon me.  You have made known to me the path of life;  You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand."

                                                                         -Psalm 16

3 comments:

Rachel said...

This Psalm has gotten me through this year! Love it! Thanks for posting. :)

bobby said...

Yeah, Rachel beat me to it, but we both went back to that psalm so many times last year. Rachel actually had it posted in the kitchen next to the sink at our last house. Good stuff.

Marcia said...

Thank you for the reminder. Love you!