Monday, April 19, 2010

Seeing Pink


Kendall's outfit today consisted of a pink shirt, pink pants, brown and pink shoes, a pink fuzzy jacket...all accompanied by her pink blanket as we strolled around the mall.

Man at the mall: "Your baby's cute. Is it a boy or a girl?"

Sigh. Sometimes you've just gotta trust your observational skills, people.

P.S. I reckon it's no coincidence that there are ALWAYS creepy old men sitting on the benches outside Victoria's Secret. Those are MY observational skills at work.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Lol! That has happened to me with Maayu several times also. Both men AND women have asked if she's a boy or a girl. She pretty much only wears pink. And she has a pink stroller. Seriously, people...

Gramie Mc said...

I would love to have a picture of miss pink Jamie I love every picture of my beautiful great granddaughter.

Roxeanne said...

My mom did that to me when I was young, and I hated pink until I was in my 20s. Be careful of overkill. ;)

Anonymous said...

I swear people loose their minds when they see a child. Caleb has been thought to be a girl, Sarah a boy....really?! I do reckon that even if one hates pink (as I do) there's not much in the way of reasonable options for young girls. I FINALLY found a Carters sleeper set thing in PURPLE and bought it! :)

Amelia said...

Lol maybe it was because she didn't have the even more obvious-but-unmistably-feminine bow on her head.