Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Uber-Talented Friends.

I've said many times that I have THEE most talented friends on the planet. You may or may not be one of them. ;) There are a few, however, that have been rolling off my tongue more than a couple times lately- so I thought you should get to know them, too.

Like soup?
The RedMolly Picayune-Democrat
This is a friendship that goes waaaaay back to childhood, an acquaintance through church (her sister was my age). I am a new fan of Molly's blog, on which she is in the midst of 365 days of SOUP. Her recipes are creative, delicious, and quite witty- entertaining reading even if you have no intention of cooking. :) Go there...and tell her I sent you.

On3 Design
If it's photography you fancy, here is a brilliant collection to inspire you! Our new Vineyard friends Al & Lindsay are the culprits responsible for Kendall's adorable first photo session. Check out their blog and find that they've been working their magic on others, too. Eye candy.

Day to Day Wonderments
Allyson Baker married my good friend Richard a few years ago, and has been bringing her creative touch to us on her new blog. She is a wicked awesome graphic designer (here's her wedding invitation to prove it...) and has a Martha Stewart-like keen eye for crafts. Wanna know how she announced her pregnancy to her co-workers? Check out these cupcakes! And if you support Hume Lake Christian Camps, you're probably already familiar with her work (and her husband!).

By the way, I FINALLY updated my blogroll (hello, spring cleaning!) and added some that I should have added long ago. If you feel you were unjustly deleted, well, get blogging, kiddo!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Jamie, thank you so much for the link! I hope you've had a chance to enjoy one of the soups I've blogged about... if you lived closer I would love to bring you a pot. :)