Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kendall's First Easter

I know, it's been photographic overload on the ol' blog lately, but hang with me...I'm just trying to get caught up! Easter sprung (pun intended) on us quickly, and with it came a rash of beautiful weather (finally!). We made another road trip to Moorhead, MN, to celebrate Chris' birthday (April 2) along with Resurrection Sunday. Before that, however, we stopped for a quick overnight at the new-and-improved Stavenger lake house for the first time. Last summer's sacrifice was worth it, as we enjoyed the sparkling amenities and homey new getaway. Then it was on to our final destination, where we were greeted by Stavenger grandparents, aunts, uncle and cousins...all excited to see our growing Kendall!




2 comments:

Amelia said...

XD I LOVE her Easter hat! And pictures are a good thing! Especially for those of us far away. We rely on those haha keep them coming!

Angela said...

OMG, I love her in that Easter dress and hat!!!!