Monday, April 13, 2009

Let's Start At The Very Beginning...

I hope you had a splendid Easter!
Ours was fantastic- we stayed in town for two reasons: One, we were dog-sitting (you'll hear much more about this later.), and Two, our church opened it's brand-new facility and- its kickin' cool. Think Duluth-scale Saddleback. Easter services were packed and high-energy. There were lots of reasons to celebrate- as they made clear, the LEAST of which was the new building, and the GREATEST of which is the risen Savior. Even today, I feel like singing and dancing!

(dance interlude)

Whew! And if that weren't enough, Heidi tuned me in to this gem: Nothin' like the Sound of Music to put you in a good mood. Oh, and if I were there, I would have been dancing right along with them. :)


Happy Monday-
Jesus is alive, today and every day! :)

3 comments:

Koffijah said...

Cool

Jamie Stavenger said...

My favorite part is the business man doing the Macarena...to THE SOUND OF MUSIC! It's so random it hurts.

Ellen Schroons said...

See Belgium isn't as boring as some people might think!! I used to take the train in that station every day for 10 years! I have to say that it was never that entertaining though! It's funny to see that most people don't even know where Belgium is, but this little clip went around the world!