Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bob Loblaw...

Well, it's time to do one of those annoying compilation posts...word vomit, because I'm tired of thinking. Needless to say, I'm HIGHLY anticipating the completion of my course in two weeks. Being a student is OVERrated! After this, I'm done...and I can move on to greater things, like being the one to give out the homework again!

1. So, of course the big news at our casa is the addition of a canine friend. We're all systems go for arrival, as all the dog accessories strewn across our house testify. Chris let me pick out the collar for Luna...and it's pink! The line was drawn there, though, because my husband feels a pink leash would be emasculating. We also purchased this dog pillow, which will be doubling as a guest bed should any of you desire to visit. :)

2. Today was the first day I went jacket-less to work...it was a beautiful thing. I assume* spring is on its way since I saw 2 people taking down Christmas lights this week. (*cue snowstorm)

3. Because of both #1 and #2, we have been busily cleaning, purging junk and assembling items for a garage sale. This is loooooong overdue!

4. It's Tuesday, and that means my afternoon will consist of homework (big projects are always due on Wed), washing my hair (it's a process, people), and watching American Idol (Go Danny!).
We also got the second disc of "Arrested Development" in the mail today- loving it so far!

Geez...I'll never get on Bobby's "Friday Flava" list with lame posts like this.
More interesting posts to follow, I promise! : )

5 comments:

bobby said...

LOL. Was that a hint?

jmom said...

The doggie pillow is lovely. Lucky Luna! I wish you luck with the training and hopefully it will not become a houseful of floor fluff.

Jamie Stavenger said...

I'm working for it, Bobby. Working for it :)

Nader said...

We miss you Jamie :(. Maybe after the canine settles in, you can get started on a kid. Mekiah needs a play friend in the midwest... and if you have a girl, perhaps a betrothal lies in our futures :).

Stephanie Stull said...

I love your post! Next time I'm feeling the frustrations of being a student, I'll be sure to ask for some encouragement. : ) I'm also glad that someone loves Danny Gokey as much as I do. Go Danny!