Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello, International Friends!


I'm pretty good about keeping track of my stats on the blog...that is, I like to see how people are getting here and where they are coming from. I have a pretty loyal California/Minnesota following. But a couple weeks ago, I started seeing an unusual amount of International visits! In the last week alone, I've received visitors from Hungary, Spain, Germany, Canada, Russia, Switzerland, Sweden, France, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands and the U.K.! I tried to figure out on my own what, all of a sudden, was atrracting so many visitors from across the world...and then I found the common thread...

they all love the Eagles' "Hotel California"!

Yes, the image that I used ended up on the first page of the google search for Hotel California. I have since removed it because I don't like the random riff-raff messing up my actual blog counts. But, it just goes to show that "Hotel California" is an international music sensation. I rest my case :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I'm not an international viewer, I have to admit I really enjoy reading your blog. I can't even remember how I came across your blog so long ago, and I'm not even very consistent when it comes to checking updates, that is until recently again. I have a few friends who have started blogging due to their newborns so I have a small handful I enjoy catching up on now & then. You have almost inspired me to begin a blog, but I'm just not quite there yet! God Bless You, Iva Gregory (Alma, AR)

Jamie Stavenger said...

Thank you for reading, Iva! Let me know when you finally join the world of blogging!