Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Let's Settle This: Toilet Paper

Every once in a while, I'll enter our bathroom and find our toilet paper hung backwards. While I appreciate the fact that my husband will take the initiative to put on a new roll, I usually end up turning the roll around. Why? Because there is a "right" way and a "wrong" way to hang toilet paper. Allow me to demonstrate:




Now, this is applicable to the guest bathroom and any bathroom I use. Chris, you can do whatever you want in the "man bathroom"...I'll never step foot in there, anyway.

9 comments:

Emma said...

That works until you have kids that are old enough to crawl to the bathroom, and unravel the TP by simply hitting it. Eventually they can unravel it no matter which way you put it on ;)

MLasch said...

Is it bad if I change the roll at other people's houses? I constantly change it at mine, but... maybe I have an issue.

Trish said...

What I want to know is...where did you get the graphics? LOL!

Jamie Stavenger said...

It's from a site similar to collegehumor....I didn't want to link it because it didn't have, umm, very "appropriate" content :)

Angela said...

You crack me up. This reminds me of how, after nearly 5 years of marriage, Mark has finally started to fold towels "correctly." So don't be surprised if it takes Chris that long to comply. ;)

the husband said...

According to Jamie, I fold towels incorrectly. According to me, I fold them perfectly. So instead of arguing about it, I just let her do all the folding of clothes. Makes it easy on my part!

Kevin said...

i was told back in the day that your "Wrong way" was the "Right Way" for women because it was aesthetically pleasing to the eye. And your right way was the Man's way because it was much easier to grab?

I'm so confused. I guess i'll just have to wait till I get married to figure this one out!

Jenn Glenn said...

For the record Jamie, you're right!!!

Steph said...

chris -- i'm sure this will come as no surprise to you, but stephen tries to pull that same thing with me..."since i don't do it right, maybe you should just do it." ummm, yeah right! i sure hope jamie doesn't let you get away with that either. :p