Thursday, November 13, 2008

Short and Sweet

I hate it when you can't shut your brain off long enough to sleep. Such was the case last night. Now I have a sleep deficit of 8 hours and don't know if I should take a mega-nap today or just plow through.

I have been studying all week for an exam that I'm taking on Saturday. I'm feeling pretty good about the exam, just brushing up on some of my mathematical formulas. I took the equivalent of this exam years ago for my credential in California...but this state doesn't accept out-of-state exam scores. Just their way of getting another $400 bucks from me, I suppose. Sigh.

So, all extracurricular activities have been curbed for the moment (like searching Google images for a picture to put on this post!). I hope to be back in the blogging swing of things next week. Thanks for sticking with me!

And, if you get a couple extra ticks on Saturday morning, say a little prayer for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

say a little prayer for me!

I will! I know you will ace it. How nice that you have in-home tutoring for this one!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you all week and know you will do fine! Good Luck! Have a fun weekend after that with your company --- Marcus was looking forward to his visit at Uncle Chris and Aunt Jamie's house!

Kathy said...

I will pray for you :)