Tuesday, November 18, 2008

DON'T DO THAT!


I freak out every time Chris does it.
He does it a LOT.
And every time, I find myself cringing and whining about how it's going to stick to his intestines, or stay in his tummy for 7 years, or cause some weird blockage...none of which are true, and all of which I'm pretty sure I learned in first grade.
I haven't heard any medical evidence that I can use to deter my husband from this disgusting act, which is frustrating!
Regardless, if swallowing gum is proven 100% safe, I'm still abstaining.
It's. Just. Gross.

Please tell me YOU don't swallow your gum...

3 comments:

Roxeanne said...

I ALWAYS swallow my gum.

x said...

Manda always tells me it's ok, but I can't do it. I heard like in 4th grade it stays in your intestine for like 7 years and whether or not it's true, that's just not a chance I'm willing to take.

Angela said...

Only when necessary.