Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Woke Up This Morning...

...and saw THIS out our kitchen window...



You can tell it's hunting season, because they're hiding out in our backyard! (I know you deer hunters are salivating over those antlers right now...) Fortunately, it's Chris' day off, so he got to witness it, too! There were two of them...one buck, and one doe- who was VERY well hidden in our leaves. They stayed for quite some time while we did our morning chores. Yet another reminder that I'm not in California anymore.

6 comments:

http://alberico.net said...

Very nice, oh how I miss seeing deer in the backyard!

Trish said...

They are hiding from all the Bambi Killers! How fun for you to see!

Anonymous said...

I love the, "where you going Mr. Deer?" hahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

I never would have guessed that you would ever have deer in your backyard -- I love it!

Kathy said...

What a beautiful sight! I would have watched the deers all day and totally forgotten my chores!

The Gibbs said...

That is great, how fun is that to be able to see nature like that right in your backyard....unfortunately, I doubt I will experience that here in Cali.