Sunday, October 12, 2008

Date Night Trip to the Haunted Ship



One of fall's big attractions in Duluth is the William A. Irvin, a ship docked in Duluth's Canal Park that is annually transformed into a ghost ship. Chris and I cashed in a date night adventure on this- and were impressed by the show they put on! It was much more frightening than any tour I've been on before- or, at least, an upgrade from the peeled grape eyeballs-in-a-bowl featured in high school haunted houses everywhere. I must say I was scared silly a few times. Chris just giggled all the way through. Well done, Haunted Ship, well done.

For those of you who aren't near a scare show like this, have no fear...
Just turn on the news.
It's scary enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you didn't have any nightmares about the skeletor guy who would not leave you alone. It was worth the 8 bucks I paid for your admission to see you run and scream in fear!

Trish said...

I swear you two are the cutest couple I have ever laid eyes on...or read blogs on!