Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's June 19th!


And that is significant for a couple reasons...

First, it is my BFF's birthday! Beth Hutton is one of the most fabulous people I know. Go tell her I said that on her blog.

Secondly, it was exactly one-and-a-half years ago that Chris Stavenger popped into my life. How crazy, huh? EVERYTHING can change in a year-and-a-half!

I suppose that's all that's REALLY significant on today's calendar. But I'm personally excited about the haircut I have later today, and the fact that Chris is off of work for the day. OH, and one of my favorite bloggers is back from vacation and entertaining me with her posts once again! Check out Liana's blog for a good chuckle!

That's all for now. Ta ta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug Jamie. I was worried that people would forget about me while I was on vacation. Love you.