Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Welcome, First Timers!


Hi friends!
Thank you so much for all your wonderful congratulatory wishes! Some of you are stopping by this blog for the first time...so I'd like to say WELCOME! Many of you are coming from links on the Facebook and MySpace communities, and others of you are friends and family of Chris and I. You'll find the engagement story in the post just below this one. Thank you for being invested in our lives. : )

I have nothing notable to blog today...I'm still luminous from this weekend's activities. My flowers are still adding some beautiful scents to my office, and there is a sparkle coming from the keyboard vicinity that is new to me...I'm loving all of it.

I did want to share this little tidbit from Ralph Waldo Emerson with you today in light of our studies at church and the pursuit of becoming a "revolutionary":

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

Be blessed, and be a blessing today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie! I've been reading your blog for about, oh, a week now. :) I can't remember where I came across it, but I've enjoyed it so far. I may have left another comment to introduce myself; I don't remember, but hello again if so. And many congratulations on your engagement!