Thursday, November 08, 2007

Say It Ain't So, Jack.


NEW YORK -- The writers strike has struck down the Fox thriller "24."

"24" is absent from the network's revised, strike-affected schedule for midseason. In its announcement, Fox explained the "Day 7" season for the series would be indefinitely postponed to ensure an uninterrupted run.

Thanks for the heads-up, Bobby. Sadly, I was counting on Jack to entertain me while stuck inside on those c-c-cold Minnesota Monday nights. NOW what am I going to do??

(Don't go there. Tsk Tsk.)

4 comments:

http://alberico.net said...

I thought about 24, but more importantly what about LOST?

Jamie Stavenger said...

Who cares about LOST. Not me.

Anonymous said...

I heard last night that "The Office" stopped production yesterday also. Even though they still had scripts written weeks ago, the actors won't cross the picket lines.

Anonymous said...

No 24, No Prison Break, No Family Guy... What am I going to do with my life? I don't care about Lost at all, but I can feel the other people and their pain. As you can see by my facebook little tagline, I have been sad about 24 for quite a while... Jack Bauer for President.