Sunday, November 18, 2007

COUNTDOWN


160 days until....our wedding!
44 days until....I'm blogging from Duluth, Minnesota.
38 days until....CHRISTMAS (time to get shopping!)
19 days until....my dentist appointment. Blech.
12 days until....I have to be out of my apartment.
7 days until....I'll be shopping for a wedding dress.
6 days until....the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert AND our trip to Yosemite.
5 days until....I get to see CHRIS! And eat lots of Turkey.
1 day until....the Hillsong United concert!

What are YOU counting down towards?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two days until I'm done with classes and work for Thanksgiving break! :)

MLasch said...

13 days until... DisneyWorld
and then...

I guess that's all I'm counting down to.

or

25 days until... we're done with DisneyWorld... too sad to think about that one.

Becky said...

7 days until my 1st final exam.
25 days until the end of the semester.
32 days until a week of "seasonal holidays!"

Are you really moving to Duluth already??? I fear that I have neglected to send congratulatory comments until now, but I am very happy for you!!!! Hope wedding plans are coming along!

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

I'm certainly jealous of a few of those days.

Rick Bambrick said...

3 - days till we go camping for Thanksgiving

11 - days till DisneyWorld!

Anonymous said...

Hillsongs...sad night...oh well :(

Jamie Stavenger said...

Yeah, Chris...I haven't had the motivation to blog about that fiasco yet. It makes me ill.