Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"I Don't Know How To Put This, but I'm Kind Of A Big Deal."


That's not MY ego speaking, but that of Ron Burgundy of the Channel 4 News Team. You "Anchorman" fans can giggle along with me. Tonight, it's ALL ABOUT ANCHORMAN with my friends Stephen and Stephanie, who have not yet enjoyed this cinematic masterpiece. Phil and Roxeanne are going to join in the fun as well- they can attest to it's comic genius, also. I'm looking forward to watching it with Steph...who laughs at everything...

Having mentioned Phil, I should use this opportunity to let you know that his weekly podcasts (which took a small hiatis to regain inspiration) are back up on his blog! I like to let his podcast run in the background as I work...always an interesting music selection.

Yep. That's my Tuesday. I'm so thankful for friends.

6 comments:

http://alberico.net said...

Still amazed there are people who haven't seen this fantastic movie!

Make sure they "love lamp" also!

Steph said...

you think THIS is amazing??!!!

i also haven't seen Braveheart, Gladiator, Lord of the Rings or Pirates of the Caribbean!!!

how 'bout now????

Phil said...

I love carpet.

I love desk.

Anonymous said...

I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of...rich mahogany. I...I'm friends with Merlin Olson too. He comes over on occasion...


You pooped in the refridgerator! And you ate the whole....wheel of cheese!? I'm not even mad. That's amazing!

I'm sorry Champ. I think I ate your chocolate covered squirrel

http://alberico.net said...

Braveheart, Gladiator, Lord of the Rings or Pirates of the Caribbean... it's all about Ron Burgundy

photoqueen said...

San Diago! Which of course means....I love lamp....Ron Burgundy and his Yaz Flute!

One of the best masterpieces of our time!