Friday, November 10, 2006

I Had a Dream...


I had a dream last night...apparently my blogging activity has seeped into my subconscious. In this dream, I was telling Jack Paper about the wonder that is Bloglines, a service that allows me to check all the blogs I frequent in one stop. Since sometimes my dreams tend to be prophetic, perhaps this information will benefit one of my readers!

BLOGLINES.COM allows me to enter the blog addresses for webpages I read regularly. Every morning, this is my first internet stop. It's as routine to me as drinking coffee is for some. All of my favorites show on a sidebar. When a blogger has published a new entry, their blog name will become bold (this part makes me very excited!). All I have to do is click on their name, and it will automatically link me to their newest entry. This aleviates me visiting many different blogs with, perhaps, no new entries.

If you are an avid blog reader, I highly suggest taking part in this free service. You'll absolutely love it. Check out some of the blogs on my sidebar from time to time- I have some witty, creative friends that keep the world of blogging very entertaining and insightful! For all of you who read this blog, but never stop to say hello- please consider it! : ) I'd love to know you are out there.

Have a beautiful autumn day.
Christmas is coming...Starbucks cups have now turned to red.
Jamie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah!! your blog got spammed :(

Anonymous said...

Spam begone works!!! woo hoo