Thursday, January 05, 2012

Very Pinteresting.

 I've heard talk of Pinterest for quite a while.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with this site, it's basically an online pinboard for things you see online that inspire you- music, food, fashion, photos, crafts...whatev.  While I wasn't initially interested because I don't have a plethora of DIY time in my life, I DO need something to pass the time in the wee hours of the morning when I'm nursing the little one.  Thus, my love for Pinterest was born.  Though I'm just a newbie, I've gathered a pretty good collection of style ideas, kid activities, crafts and recipes. AND, I'm actually DOING some of them!
I made My mom made this yummy Cranberry Apple Pie for our Thanksgiving dinner.  It was yumm-o, though I would tweek the recipe just a tad next time.
This Creamy Caprese Pasta was a winner at our house!
And as soon as opportunity and motivation collide, I want to make a tree like this for Kendall's room.

If you need an invitation to join Pinterest, I'd love to help you out!  (You need an invitation to join.  We're that cool.)

3 comments:

Heather Westbrooks said...

Jamie, I just had to share that my cousin did this tree (or something very similar) in her daughter, Stella's, room--it's awesome!! Very fun project! Wish I was closer to meet your cute family :)

Unknown said...

Mmm, love me some Pinterest!

Amelia said...

I'll take an invite! :D