Wednesday, January 04, 2012

SECRETSSSS....

Animal-Style.
Most hamburger loving Californians (and some Arizonans and Nevadans?...Nevadians?...Nevadites?...) can identify which chain restaurant offers this on their not-so-secret menu.
What I hadn't heard of until yesterday was the "secret menu" at Starbucks.
I offer this to you with the following cautionary note...
If you walk into a Starbucks and order "Captain Crunch", your barista will have no idea what you are talking about.  (...so I've heard.)
Because UNLIKE the popular In-N-Out Secret menu, the Starbucks menu is SO secret that not even the baristas are familiar with it.
I guess rather than "secret menu," it should be referenced as creative flavor combinations that you must dictate in your order.  Nevertheless, there might be a winner on here that you never thought of.
And for THAT, you can thank me later :)

1 comment:

Amelia said...

This is amazing. I have a particular Starbucks that I'm quite loyal to here in Bangkok, and I plan to try out a few of these there(I trust the baristas enough by now to get the instructions right). And if they work out, I WILL be thanking you later :D

It does make me cry inside to be reminded of the delicious In-N-Out I shan't be having anytime soon.:(
Though I guess you don't have direct access in ND either...