Saturday, January 14, 2012

For the Love of Tebow.

I'm a 49er fan by birthright.
I'm a Vikings fan by marriage.
I'm a Broncos Tebow fan by choice.

Yeah, I'll admit it.  I have a teeny tiny crush on Tim Tebow.  His charisma, humility, faith, and athleticism (say what you want about his QB'ing skills...the guy commits and gets it done) and his slightly-above-average good looks are a nice bonus.  Looks like I'm not the only Tebow fan in this household...
Kendall was reading Tim Tebow's autobiography when she felt the need to get down on her knees and thank the Lord for this fine human being.  :)
You can find other people doing the same thing in different places on www.tebowing.com for a good laugh.
Okay, actually Chris just finished Tebow's book about sport and faith, which can only be followed by the autobiography of a military sniper who has killed over 150 people.  Ummm....
 And what is on MY reading list?  Well, currently you'll find Mary Beth Chapman's book Choosing to SEE on my nightstand.  And the irony of the eyemask next to it is not lost on me.
So there you go.  Our current reads and my current infatuation...
...which will probably be over by the time the Broncos lose tonight.
But until then, TEBOWWWWW!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tebow and I are separated by two degrees. I loved him when he was in college and I was thrilled when he went to play for the Broncs. During our first two years of marriage in Denver, Justin and I became Broncos fans... by location. Lovin' me some Tebow these days!