Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy Dearest...

I knew you would be a great father when you cradled that teddy bear in the empty nursery.
And, I was right.
When you walk in the door after work, Kendall's face lights up like it does for no one else.
You are the best partner in parenthood I could ever ask for, and our little girl is going to soon realize how blessed she is to have such a wonderful daddy.
Or maybe she already does. :)



And, to my OWN "daddy", who has loved, encouraged and spurred me on for thirty-three years, Happy Father's Day! I'm so glad I get to spend this day with you and give you hugs in person. On behalf of Derek and I, the laughs and memories you supplied us with over the years make us two happy kids. We love you and are proud of you!

2 comments:

the dad said...

Being a dad is easy since it is Kendall. She makes me very proud every day! I just hope I can say that in 15 years!!!

Donna said...

I predict that you WILL! After all, she was double-dedicated!