Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful.


  • For God's provision in my life. Food. Home. Warmth. Love.
  • For the hope and peace that Jesus brings.
  • For family, near and far.
  • For my parents and the strength they demonstrate.
  • For amazing and supportive in-laws.
  • For the quality time I had with my brother this year.
  • For the tearless feast he is now enjoying in Heaven.
  • For my husband's endless hugs.
  • For a healthy pregnancy.
  • For the joy this baby girl has already brought to our lives.
  • For the support of friends.
  • For many ways to stay in touch across the miles.
  • For a wonderful church that's beginning to feel like home.
  • For the troops that sacrifice to keep us safe.
  • For a hot coffee on a cold winter day.
  • For blessings great and small.
Happy Thanksgiving, one and all.
Thank you for being a part of my life.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Yes, when we stop to think about it, our lists are all long. The most wonderful daughter and son-in-law EVER are right up at the top of our list, too! Love & hugs from Mom and Dad