Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween Hero

Ever since Captain Chesley Sullenberger landed his U.S. Airways plane IN the Hudson river saving all passengers on board, Chris has had a bit of a man-crush on the pilot. And for the better part of the year, he's been looking forward to sporting a "Sully" costume. I thought I'd be able to enjoy one more halloween without worrying about crafting a costume, but it turns out that husbands need help too...

I may be biased, but I think it turned out pretty cute. :)


Decked out in pilot duds, minus the facial hair.

His whole demeanor changed by adding the mustache...

1 comment:

Ann said...

Love the costume! I was at the Mall of America a few weekends ago and Chesley Sullenberger was there signing his book. I caught a peek at him in person, jealous, Chris?! :)