Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Crisis Averted.


Don't you love it when things go unexpectedly easily?
It doesn't happen often.
But when it does, I feel like running around the house cheering.

I thought returning to subbing would be a process steeped in paperwork.
Because of all that's happened in life and family recently, I didn't complete one of the requirements to renew my Full-Time teaching license.
This meant going back to the less-than-cooperative Department of Education to see what to do with my lapsed license.
Hopefully it wouldn't delay my employment this fall.

Good news...
The license I applied for previous to the Full-Time License (Short-Call Substitute) did not expire like I thought, but is good through this school year, too!
One little refresher orientation, and I'm good to go for fall employment!

Ahhhhh....you can probably feel my sigh of relief through your computer screen. :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Yes, I can hear your relief! What great news -- HOORAY for things that go unexpectedly right! :)