Friday, July 17, 2009

Things I Didn't Know About Pregnancy...#54

I've always been sensitive to the sun, but THIS is crazy! Chris and I spent a couple hours in the pool while we were in Laguna Beach. Holy tomatoes, Batman...did I get my butt kicked by the flaming ball of fire in the sky! Stephanie documented the damage:

I had sufficiently doused myself in sunscreen...but may have sought the shade a bit more if I had known that pregnancy makes you MORE prone to sunburns!

I think it's time to throw out my dreams of being "sun-kissed" and just embrace my whiteness. Heck, I fit right in around here.

3 comments:

Julie K. said...

Oh my goodness, girl!! Ouch!

Angela said...

Yikes! At least you won't have to worry about any more sunburns now that you've returned to the great white north.

Grandma M said...

hI JAMIE JUST PRACTICING