Monday, July 27, 2009

A Little Jelly on the Belly.

It's amazing what technology can do! Our ultrasound tech started in 1977- the year I was born- when ultrasounds were new technology. My mom remembers having a picture of a black and white blob taken of me. Today was our 20-week appointment, and boy have times changed! We were fortunate to take home a whole reel of 4-D pictures of our little one. (I've posted some of the best ones.)

And, speaking of little one, we are now relatively certain that it's a GIRL! And you'll be happy to know she was VERY cooperative for the camera...

Fists up- not too sure about being poked around like this!

A yawn or a swallow.

Already a snuggler.

That's a hand to the right...not a piece of pizza.

All tuckered out from her first photo session. Good night!

8 comments:

http://alberico.net said...

WOO HOO! For Gold Dipped baby photos! Congrats on having a girl!

Emma said...

Cool pics! Congrats on having a girl.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to have your girl first! We had to wait until the sixth one before we got our girl, but she is worth it. Enjoy this very special time in your lives and may God bless your little family over and over.

Laura Gipson said...

Congrats Jamie! I'm so happy for you. And yay for a girl!! :)

Angela said...

Yeah!! Girls are so much fun. A little drama, but a lot of fun.

The Gibbs said...

Congratulations on having a baby girl!! I can't believe your 20 weeks already, time flies. I will be having my "lil" girl next Friday unless she decides to come early and that time has flown by for me as well. I know you will be an amazing mommy!!

JABBY said...

yay!!!! i've been waiting for this post! cool pic's of your little miracle :) i'm really happy for you jamie!

Barb and George (or you can call him Ray) said...

Is that a glimpse of a bit of curly hair that we see???? :-)