Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sorry...Obligatory Update.


So, here's what's going on! You may have noticed an infrequent blogging pattern on my part. This is because I'm currently enrolled in an online class that is...how shall I say this...kicking my butt. Every waking spare moment has been spent reading novels, writing papers and participating on my discussion board. This is why I have been neglecting you lately. It's nothing personal. :)

I haven't been to Target in over two months. I think that must be a personal record for me. That's how busy I've been.

I had a job opportunity come my way- a part-time position with the school district that I applied for before starting this class. Since interviewing on Monday, I've decided not to pursue the position for numerous reasons. It's much more time intensive than I'd originally thought, and I don't have the time outside of class to spare right now. I would also only be employed through April, so I decided to retain my sub contacts and stay available. It's gotten much better now that I am mostly working in repeat classrooms.

Bear with me in the coming months. I promise I'll keep this thing as updated as possible!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I was at a jewelry party w/ your mom on Friday and she was telling me about this class of yours! Craziness....

I know you'll do well, Jamie. Good luck! : )

Jamie Stavenger said...

Thanks, Stephanie! Your encouragement will get me through! :)

Eric said...

Job hunting sucks!