Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What We Do when it's -32.

We do a whole lot of stuff INSIDE.

For Christmas, we received Seasons 1&2 of "The Unit", and that has absolutely wrecked our free time- if we've got a few free hours, it's consumed with fitting in as many episodes as possible! And, thanks to NetFlix, we can fill in the missing seasons soon!

I put up all our Christmas pictures so we can enjoy all of your lovely faces a little longer :)

We got the above puzzle for Christmas, too...it was lots of fun piecing some of you together!
And, of course, we're all about the new seasons of American Idol and 24! We've got a little premiere party going on tonight, so I've gotta run...

2 comments:

Kristi said...

-32? Seriously? Ugh. Tomorrow we'll be in the teens here in Nashville, and I can barely stand that! My heart goes out to you, dear! I must say I'm slightly jealous that you have The Unit on DVD! That would wreck my free time too. Hope your premiere party was fabulously fun!

photoqueen said...

So I'm a little behind on the blogs and just finally saw this...I love the puzzle! Who got that for you and from where? The box looks cool too.

Miss you.