Monday, January 19, 2009

I've Got An Eye For Alcohol.


Ok- one of my assignments for the ridiculous class I'm taking is to monitor the television for 3 hours, choosing a particular "angle" and reporting on it. So, tonight, I'll be watching 5 channels intermittently, focusing on the use of alcohol in popular reality television. Monday night is a popular night for shady reality shows (and, believe me, I'm cringing having to watch some of this trash). Here are the shows that will (sadly) get my attention tonight:

The Bachelor (ABC)
Double Shot of Love (MTV)
The Real World (MTV)
Bromance (MTV)
Intervention (A&E)
America's Next Top Model (OXGN)
Tool Academy (VH1)
Confessions of a Teen Idol (VH1)

Gee...do you think the drinks will be flowing tonight?

4 comments:

Angela said...

If I had to watch those shows, I think the vomit would be flowing.

At least you only have to do it for one night. Maybe you could detox with some Little House or Cosby Show.

Kevin said...

of course, how else do you get the crazies to come out on television. Alcohol is a must!

Sarah said...

You forgot my favorite, "Mama's Boy". That is the most over-the-top show I've seen in quite a while, and I'm (somewhat) ashamed that I'm totally addicted to it.

bobby said...

All of a sudden your FB status makes so much more sense.