Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Best Husband Award.


I decided to conduct a little experiment on Sunday.
I counted how many times he said "I love you".
He clocked in at a whopping 34.

It's no wonder it's hard to wipe the smile off my face
because I know he means it every time.

So, sweetheart, this is for you...
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you! (That's 35) :)

10 comments:

http://alberico.net said...

I know what I'm getting you for your next Anniversary, a little handheld click counter like they use at cotsco when you walk in.

All kidding aside, it sounds like you two are in Love and that's a good thing! You'll need that strong bond as a base to build a good family.

Perksofbeingme said...

That is awesome. He sounds amazing.

Angela said...

That certainly is award-worthy.

Jamie Stavenger said...

OH...and I forgot to mention that is NOT counting the times that I said it first :)

Anonymous said...

Not even a Dundee Award can top that one. No wonder Chris is my favorite son-in-law! ;)

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute that I think I just vomited a little in my mouth

Anonymous said...

Wow. You have one awesome husband it sounds like. I think I have a man crush on him!

Anonymous said...

Sick.

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I'm not ready to give up that title yet. So,maybe Chris can be the "Best Husband" rep for the Great Lakes-ish area, and I will retain it for the West Coast. By the way, I am willing to negotiate regions.

Anonymous said...

Get a room.