Wednesday, December 12, 2007

O Christmas Tree

What up, my festive friends!
I bring you tidings of comfort and joy. It's hard to believe Christmas is already TWO WEEKS away! You should, by now, have a Christmas Tree gracing your living space by this time. I, however, am living the adventurous life of a nomad and, therefore, have no tree to speak of. My gracious hosts last week (Phil and Roxeanne) bought a small tree with bright lights to meet their space challenges. My hosts this week (The Huttons) have a real tree with STARBUCKS ornamentation. My tree will have to wait until next year to be decorated. Boo. Tired of the traditional tree? Looking to get "out of the box"? I offer these creative solutions:

For those of you who REALLY have no room...the bookshelf tree!

Don't know what to do with those empty beer bottles? Here ya go!

Or how about the Australian Christmas tree?


What have you done with YOUR tree??
Extra brownie points for creativity...

3 comments:

http://alberico.net said...

I like the Rolling Rock Christmas tree...

look on the bright side, at least next year you'll actually be able to cut your own tree, that is if the permafrost ever softens up!

J/K

I agree, Christmas came real quick this year!

Anna said...

I LOVE the bookshelf Christmas tree! I could do that!

Anonymous said...

The bookshelf tree was inspiring! I'll send you a photo of mine when I am finished!