Friday, December 21, 2007

Bye------iola.


Today my career as a Credential Analyst and Academic Advisor comes to a close.
My time at Biola University has given me wonderful opportunities.
-Meeting and praying with college students on a regular basis
-Travelling to and teaching in Morocco
-Leading trips to the capitol in Sacramento
-Stopping for hazelnut blended mochas in the middle of the afternoon
-Working on a project for the American Institute of Research
-Gaining graduate units in a Masters program
-Listening to amazing speakers at chapel
-Acquiring insight into teacher credentialing
-Worshiping with a different generation
-Enjoying the fine cuisine of the "caf"
-Meeting great friends and working with super people


Blessings on the Journey, Biolans.
Thank you for being a part of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I have been away from Revolution for a LONG time. I heard through my hubby that you are getting hitched!!! I am SOOOOO happy for you.... I remember when I met that boy, I TOLD YOU he was the one!!! I am so happy for you Jamie! You are TRULY one of the people I missed most after leaving revolution. My heart aches that I did not get to say goodbye. Thank You for always greeting me with unjudgemental love and happiness. I will miss you MADLY.... By the way.... Can I FINALLY be in the BAND???? Ha Ha! Love ya! Kelly Roe

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... I guess I do have a heart after all... because that nice ol' blog almost made me a bit teary eyed! You might hear some different stories of what people might say... but me thinks the Mexi-Cans heart grew three sizes that day!