Friday, December 28, 2007

Checking Out of the Hotel California


After months of planning, moving day is FINALLY here! My heart is a jumble of emotions, as I say good-bye to friends and family (and temperate climate) and welcome a whole new adventure in my life. Don't think I won't keep you updated...I hear I'll be inside a LOT this winter in Duluth! Some good stories are sure to come...

If you have a couple extra ticks, please pray for me in the next few days as my friend, Suzanne, and I weather some less-than-lovely road conditions on our LONG trek to Minnesota.

I'll be catching you on the flipside...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie, You can bet we're gonna be missing you too! You will be in my prayers as I have lots of extra ticks at the moment. The doc got on me about being on my feet too much the last couple of weeks. He took x-rays and the foots not healing as well as he would like. Anyway... be safe and stay warm! Karen and I both send our love and best wishes!

Anonymous said...

It was mixed emotions for us, too- sad to see you leave, but happy to see you beginning this wonderful new chapter in your life. Many prayers are going with you, and we trust that the guy "on the flipside" will take care of any needed hugs. Stay safe and warm!

Anonymous said...

it's half day fridays and i'm still sad you're not here.

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

I can fly if you need a friend.

bobby said...

Hello? Are you still alive? Did you make it to the frozen tundra of MN? Check in with us! Inquiring minds want to know.

Besides, if you froze to death or something I need to take your wedding off my calendar. So update us! ;)

Becky said...

I miss your blogs. :( It means one less venue for my procrastination at work! Stay warm!