Friday, October 13, 2006

Women's Retreat 2006


I can NOT believe it's been two weeks already since the Women's Retreat. As you know, I no longer have a camera, so I've stolen a photo from David Trotter's blog to bring you a snapshot from this weekend. It was a great kickoff to this new ministry at Revolution, and I was excited to be a part of the worship with these wonderful ladies. There were times of great fun (LOTS of competition, and for those of you who know me, ......) and times of intense reflection and communion with the holy spirit at the forefront. Several times during our Saturday night worship, I felt a pressing weight on me, pushing me down. It was reverence and the need to be on my knees before this huge God. The food was amazing, and the speaker had a fantastic message to bring about the story of Esther and the various seasons we enter and endure during our life's journey.

Today's SHOUT OUT goes to a WONDERFUL woman of God who inspires me daily and encourages me always...my dear friend Kim Conner. My visit with you was the highlight of my weekend. Thanks, girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwe!! Thanks for the shout out buddy!! Our time was definitely together was loooong overdue fo sho! I absolutely love spending time with my dear Jame Jame. Come again SOON, k? love ya! Kim ;-)