Monday, October 16, 2006

Broken Glass


Perhaps someone is wearing my coat right now.

It is unfortunate that memories from my recent trip to Sacramento for a work conference are tainted by vandals who left a pile of broken glass by my parents' car. Aside from scraping up the car and shattering the back window, the thieves also got away with several valuable items; many christian CD's, my favorite brown winter coat, and my brother's digital camera. (ugggggghhhh, my insides groan....)

I hope they are ENJOYING the music of the following artists:
Chris Tomlin- "See the Morning" (my promotional CD that I got a week ago. Darn it!)
Watermark- "All Things New"
Watermark- self-titled
Darlene Zschech- "Kiss of Heaven"
Salvador- "Worship Live"
Chris Tomlin- "Arriving"
Jars of Clay- self-titled
By the Tree- Hold You High
Passion- "Everything Glorious"
Simply Great Music- "The Green Album"
and....
2 Crosswalk Monitor mixes (awwwwww.....)

(Thankfully, all of these CD's were uploaded onto my ipod this weekend, so I have retained the music itself.)

Now....I start saving up to replace my brother's camera, as well as mine- which was stolen a few weeks ago in Oregon. What's with the CAMERAS!?!?

Today's shout-out is to my mommy and daddy, who had to deal with the aftermath of the break-in: fixing windows, filing police reports, checking with insurance, etc. .....but who still love me! : ) I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor traumatized Jamie! Thanks for the shout out, all is under control and the car is getting checked out and fixed. D has a new camera for his trip. Sorry you had to go thru all that, and yes, we still LOVE YOU!