Thursday, September 28, 2006

See the Morning!


YEP...It's that time again! Chris Tomlin has released a new CD, entitled "See the Morning." Although I haven't heard it for myself yet, Chris and his gang have set a precedent for writing powerful, singable worship songs that have blessed the church in major ways. Follow me to the nearest music-seller and pick one up!

You can visit www.christomlin.com for news of his upcoming "See the Morning" tour and for more album details.

(This post's shout out goes to JESSIE, who shares a crush on Chris Tomlin with me. *wink, wink....LOVE YA, JESSIE!)

UPDATE:::::::::On the same day that I wrote this post, I returned home to find a package waiting for me from SixSteps Records- and guess what was inside?? You guessed it- "See the Morning!" After a weekend of grooving to the new tracks, I can now FORMALLY recommend this album! Another well done compilation. And, as a sidenote, I'll be seeing Chris in PERSON this month when he plays at Universal Studios CityWalk on October 22nd!

1 comment:

Will said...

Hey, if you guys go to his concert, I wanna go too. I saw him a couple of years ago with Passion and they were awesome. Let me know what you think of the new CD. TTYL.