Thursday, September 28, 2006

Caleb's Life Group Debut


Okay, so I'm a little behind....in our blogging circle, I'm just about the last person to post pictures from our Life Group on Tuesday- you can check out Will or Bobby's blog for more pics. For Life Group this week, we celebrated the birth of Caleb Genesis Marchessault, and we did it with the usual Revolution flair...we all congregated at a secret location, then made our way over to the house all together- food in hand. Somehow, all twenty+ of us snuck in the back door, set up shop in the kitchen, then raided the living room where mom, dad, and Caleb were patiently waiting for the troops to arrive. It was an enjoyable night of fellowship and lotttts of good eatin'. Caleb was a champ, being passed from one adoring fan to the next with no complaining! Here are some pics from the event (again...not MY camera....)





P.S. I feel the need to give some shout-outs to those who faithfully read my blog...today's shout-out goes to SARAH, who was really concerned the other day that my profile had seemingly been deleted. THANKS for caring, Sarah! See you soon?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to thank all the little people. Especially the ones who had received my resume and never gave it a second look, which allowed me so much free time to Jamie's blog religiously... :-)

Matt and I were thinking we'd just drive to So-cal tonight to hang out... Sound good? I'm packing as I type this!

~Sarah