Thursday, September 07, 2006

1096


Hi folks!
I've been on a short hiatis from blogging...sometimes I just forget until I receive a comment in my mailbox! So it was this week. I have been a BUSY girl, spending most of my time at Revolution Church lately. We are currently rehearsing for a live CD project that will take place on Sunday night. The album will commemorate the three year birthday of Revolution. I'm fortunate to be a part of the team, and also to be leading worship again on Sunday Morning (dusting off the old sheet music...). It has been a trying week on many fronts, but God is the ultimate in provision-- this I've learned full well. Tonight is our rehearsal for Sunday morning. If you would, please pray for: unity in this team, a spirit of exuberant joy, a movement of the spirit and a peace in the details.

Just a side note...The album is titled "1096" because there are 1096 days in three years. I have been a part of Revolution for exactly 222 days. That is 20% of the life of this church. (Just making sure my math skills are still in tact!)

1 comment:

Will said...

20.26% to be exact!