Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Oh Baby!!

Babies, babies, babies! What IS in the water?! Actually, I'm sure water has little to do with it.
Within my circle of friends, there has been a massive influx of pregnancies and births...a little overwhelming as I think about trying to give them all ample attention! And for those kiddos who will grow up far away from me, it makes me sad. Here are all the 2006 babies I am aware of....I'm so excited to watch you grow!

Below, in no apparent order: Megan Burruel, Kristina Metro, (Little Boy) Marchessault (due in 3 months), (Ann-Marie) Baker (due in August), Rylan Park (little sister is due in August), Christian Young (baby #2 due ??), (Zakaraya) Malone (due soon!) and Baby Nelson (seen here in mommy's tummy).






Infinite X's and O's from your Auntie Jamie!!

No comments: