Monday, June 12, 2006

A Frenzy of Frosting




Wow! I saw more cake flying around this weekend than ever before! See what happens when I leave you NorCal folk by yourselves for too long?! First, frosting topped off the nuptials of Cody and Ellen Bray...an act that, I must say, caught me off guard since both (appear to be) so prim and proper. Guess I was wrong! This was followed by a not-so-shocking display of cake vandalism by Jen and Kyle Park at their daughter Rylan's first birthday party. Witnesses will attest to the fact that Kyle clearly started this mayhem. Looks like mommy and daddy had more fun with the cake than Rylan!

There were, in all events, moments of civility that were captured on camera. The following snapshots are from the Bray wedding (don't worry...the beer bottles are closed...), Rylan's birthday, and some friends after church at CrossWalk. Whoosh...there goes another weekend!







No comments: