Saturday, April 29, 2006

San Dee-ahhhh-go

No longer can I say that I've never been to San Diego! This weekend I got the GRAND tour from SD residents, Cody and Ellen Bray. Despite Cody's persistent hiccups, we did some quintessential sightseeing, including a trip near Point Loma to the edge of the peninsula. After perambulating around the shore for a while, we headed to the San Diego Zoo. Now, those of you who know me KNOW I am no fan of the animal kingdom, but I will make an exception for Koala Bears and Pandas. Both were extrordinary. Ellen and I really enjoyed observing the human-like behavior of the gorillas. After leaving the zoo, we enjoyed a stroll through Balboa Park (beautiful) and a cruise around the island of Coronado.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»