Friday, April 28, 2006

NEW BLOG!

Alright. For you die-hard fans, I know this is an inconvenient detour from the norm, but thanks for sticking with me. I've had a LOT of problems on the other site, and the fact that half of my other blog showed up in chinese yesterday was the final straw. I will be posting to this site from now on.

Tonight I am leaving for San Diego to enjoy some time with Cody and Ellen Bray, and a visit to the San Diego Zoo. I'll be sure to report back....if the lions don't eat me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun in SD! SD ROCKS! Anywho...I think I might be your first message! WOOHOO! Miss ya!

Unknown said...

Have fun in SD! SD ROCKS! Anywho...I think I might be your first message! WOOHOO! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»