Friday, April 28, 2006

Blake's Birthday Bowling Bash!

Alright- many of you have asked to see pictures from this outrageous event...so here you are. We celebrated Blake's 28th birthday in style at Lucky Strikes in Hollywood- the whole gang was in attendance, and I had a camera in hand. For the record, I held my own on the lanes, with the lowest score amongst females (yes...I even beat Carrie Turner, world renowned bowler!) Be proud, friends. I represented NorCal well. Here is documentation of the fun...

1) Perhaps you've seen this poster at the GAP...

2) We're real good at funny faces.

3) Carrie in Perfect form...

4) Selena and Mandi say "can't touch this..."

5) How many girls does it take to hold one bowling ball??

6) Syd and Mandi are luminous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie, if its Blake's B-Day, where is his picture???

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»