Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Ten Things I'll Miss Most About Duluth: #7 Canal Park

Canal Park is adorable.
I must admit, when Chris first told me that Duluth is a "tourist city," I laughed.  But all you have to do is visit Canal Park in the summer to see what is drawing people from all over the area to Duluth.
Grab some great food at one of MANY restaurants there.
Enjoy a Caribou Coffee and take a stroll on the Lakewalk.
Trek out to the lighthouse for a panoramic view of the port and expanse of Lake Superior.
Get yummy gourmet chocolates, grab camping gear from Duluth Pack, or peruse the "I Love Duluth" shop.
There's always time for a Coldstone ice-cream!
How about a little massage at On The Canal Salon and Spa?

It's become a favorite spot for walks with Kendall and dates with my hubby.  Don't worry, Canal Park...the Stavengers will be back to visit you ;)

No comments: