Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Ten Things I'll Miss Most About Duluth: #6 Sarah, and the On The Canal team

Since I mentioned On The Canal in the previous post, I thought I'd go ahead and elaborate on my LOVE for this place.  Sarah, my stylist, was one of the first friends I made in Duluth.  I cannot tell you how much I love this girl, and how much she must love me to put up with my hair on a regular basis!  Sarah has listened to me vent, cry, and sing through some crazy stuff the last few years, and I've heard her share of trauma, too.  It was icing on the cake when we started attending the same church, and had yet another common thread weaving us together!

About a year ago, I converted Chris from his SuperCuts ways.  Though he felt his pride was in jeopardy on his first visit, it took one haircut with a neck massage and aromatherapy to hook him for life.  Now, he's a spoiled haircut brat :)

And as a regular customer, I've gotten acquainted with the rest of the staff at the salon- sometimes it's just nice to go "where everybody knows your name".  (NORM!!!!!) 

One of the conditions of our move (established by Sarah with my husband) was that I will get to pay her a visit every few months for my color appointment.  So, it's not goodbye to the salon, but "see ya later!"
Sarah at work!

Look at the way she traumatizes my child....

No comments: