Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Little Weekend Treat

This week was a doozy.  More on that later.

I thought it was a good time to make something special for Chris and I.  A couple weeks ago, I attended a class at Whole Foods Co Op on Pizza Making from scratch.  They demonstrated an appetizer Pear and Cream Cheese pizza on an herbed crust, a dinner Greek Hummus pizza, and a Chocolate Dessert pizza.  I have since made ALL of them at home and, while the Pear concoction remains my favorite of the three, this chocolate goodness comes in at a CLOSE second.
That's ricotta cheese, blackberries and raspberries on a chocolate pizza crust, topped with chocolate ganache.  Go ahead- repent for your gluttonous thoughts...I already have.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum! You made the chocolate;) good girl!

Angela said...

You had me at chocolate ganache.

Tim Mettner said...

I think my daughter Stacy went to the same demonstration at Whole Foods Coop. She told me it was very good. Love the Chocolate Ganache!

Jamie Stavenger said...

Tim- you are correct. Stacy and I sat next to each other and caused lots of trouble :)