Monday, September 20, 2010

Overhaulin'


No one likes change, especially me. But sometimes, we HAVE to change, whether we like it or not. This week, my automatic blog reader informed me it was shutting down at the end of the month. YIPES! I have over 50 blogs that I keep track of on a daily basis. So, I used this opportunity to clean out some of the lousy idle blogs I had littering my reader, and start fresh...which led to reformatting some of the features on my blog...which led to fiddling with my whole blog "look", and VOILE! A new blog title and everything.

After five years of the same blog, is it time for a change? Yes.
Am I happy with it? No.
Will I warm up to it? Probably.

Speaking of changes, Kendall is changing and growing at the speed of light. More blogness to come on that topic! And thank you, ever faithful reader, for being patient during my recent summer hiatus. I think the only thing that's slow around here lately is my brain.

6 comments:

Emma said...

I like the new look, and name! Can't wait to hear more about how Kendall is growing!

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog James :)
-Mandy Baker

http://alberico.net said...

Use Google Reader!

Jamie Stavenger said...

That's what I switched to, Angelo. It's working out splendidly :)

Donna said...

So, CHANGE has nudged you out of your Closet and into the Stavenger Living Room! We look forward to reading the "Times!"

Kami said...

Oh Jamie, change can be fun! :) I like the new look! It's beautiful, just like you and your little family. :)