Monday, December 07, 2009

Moorhead Maternity Mayhem

Before I pop this kid out, I should probably finish blogging about my baby showers! Just a quickie...My sisters-in-greatness, Carrie and Alissa, threw me a baby shower at the beginning of November. I was a little nervous to drive across the state by myself (Chris was on call that weekend and had to stay in Duluth), but said a prayer and did it anyway. It was worth the long drive, being greeted at home by all the Stavenger ladies AND my mother! She and friend Patty conspired to surprise me with her attendance at the shower, and I got a BONUS three days with her back in Duluth! Such a great time for both of us to turn our attention toward preparing for baby.

The hostesses had a great idea...all shower attendees included their favorite children's book with their gift. We now have a great library (in addition to my book from teaching days) to get our little girl started!

Auntie Carrie and Auntie Alissa- lovely shower hostesses.


Checking out one of baby's new books.

Important ladies in my life!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You make one cute pregnant mama!

Donna said...

What a very special time it was! Can't wait to see you again, very soon!